Do you want peace of mind when it comes to your child care needs?
My name is Carrie Roebuck and I've been doing day care since 1992. I am licensed to operate in my home. I started out after my second child (Toni) was born. It started out as a benefit to friends and neighbors as I stayed home and watched their children along with my own. Since watching babies and young children was my passion, I decided to make it a career.
I chose to open a day care business because I love children, and loved the idea of being home for my own children. I'm currently licensed daytime hours for 5 children excluding my own, but would have a house full if I could.
My purpose and goal is to give the children in my care opportunities to learn in a family-like setting, where they can feel safe and loved, and can begin to build a positive self image.
- A happy, clean and fun home environment for the children.
- We always have a lot of fun!!
- We have a large fenced yard with lots fun toys to play on.
- A wonderful day care room.
- Crafts, Coloring, Painting, Creative Activities and MORE!
- 2 computers offering activities and educational games.
- 2 iPads offering activities and educational games.
- I am Licensed and on the State food program.
- I DO NOT believe in letting the TV "baby sit" the kids, there are too many other fun things to do that can teach them and help them learn about life.
- We have many different play resources, such as books, activities, music, and lots of great toys!!
- Lots of Love, Patience, Respect, and Care for your child.
Those are only some of the things that I offer for the kids. One thing that I strive to provide is an environment that I would like my own children to be in, if I couldn't be home with them. I treat each one of the kids as if they were my own with love, hugs and kisses. If you are a parent looking for Day Care in the Utica, Illinois area, this is the place for you.